A stimulating collection of 150 titillating maxims, Lust at First Swipe delves into the complexities of lust and love in the digital age. Accompanied by erotic line art and interactive QR codes, which, when scanned, take the reader to an audio commentary from the author, the risqué aphorisms in this book are sure to spark conversation with friends.
Exploring a subject that has captivated poets, writers and artists for millennia, Lust at First Swipe highlights the distinction between love and lust, and is a must-read book for anyone interested in exploring the intricacies of human desire in a fun and engaging way.
- 150 thought-provoking aphorisms on love and lust
- Erotic illustrations from a design collaboration with competition winning artists
- QR codes that supplement the book with audio commentary from the author
- Perfect gift book for anyone interested in exploring human desire
- Enjoyable to share with friends and light up romantic conversations
Publisher: Eddison Wordplay (01 Feb. 2022)
Hardcover: 112 pages