Feeling down in the mouth? Then brighten your day with Peeing is Relieving, a must-read book of witty maxims by the world’s leading aphorist!
Having collaborated with over a dozen artists, Robert Eddison’s off-the-wall treasure house of original aphorisms is peppered with rib-tickling illustrations, adding a fun and cheeky touch to the timeless wordplay. But the book’s unique feature is the Quick Response (QR) codes, which, when scanned, take the reader to a video of the author himself, making the book an interactive and modern experience.
Bold and quirky, it is bursting with pithy one-liners to share with friends and have a good laugh together.
- 200 aphorisms by world-renowned aphorist Robert Eddison
- QR codes leading to a video by the author for an interactive reading experience
- A design collaboration with over a dozen artists, resulting in a kooky collection of illustrations
- A perfect coffee-table book for any occasion, with humour that can be enjoyed anytime
- A great gift for anyone looking for a witty and entertaining read
Publisher: Unicorn (16 Nov. 2021)
Hardcover: 112 pages